Promoting investment in Dominica
- Formulate strategies and programmes to promote Dominica as a destination in which to invest.
- Execute strategies, programmes and activities to promote Dominica as a destination in which to invest.
- Provide information to investors and prospective investors, domestic and foreign, on the legal, financial, real property, industrial relations requirements and other matters relating to the establishment of business enterprises in Dominica.
- Compile and disseminate information on available investment opportunities in Dominica.
- Provide local and foreign investors and prospective investors with information on potential joint venture partnership.
- Liaise with government agencies, departments and authorities to identify and secure suitable land that may be required by investors and prospective investors to implement investment projects.
- Establish procedures to process applications for investments projects and investment incentives efficiently.
- Provide services to assist investors and prospective investors, domestic and foreign, to obtain such certificates, approvals, authorizations or permits as may be required by law to establish and operate business enterprises.
- Process applications for investment incentives consistent with the law and policy of the Government.
- Advise on ways to improve the industrial and investment climate of Dominica.
- By: staff ¦ On: 5th , Aug 2017The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Expo... Read More
- By: Hermina ¦ On: 1st , Jul 2017Invest Dominica Authority recognises the mutually benef... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 31st , Jan 2017Invest Dominica Authority (IDA) is pleased to announce... Read More