Reasons to Invest in Dominica
Why not Make Dominica Your next Investment Destination
- Dominica ranked #6 by FDI Intelligence for cost effectiveness in the Caribbean & Latin America
- “Gateway to Europe” 15 minutes by air to the French Overseas Departments of Martinique and Guadeloupe and less than 2 hours to the nearest US port.
- Free movement of profit and dividends with no capital gains, estate or death taxes
- An English speaking, educated, and trainable workforce with 95% literacy.
- Safe and good quality of life, evident by highest centenarian per capita and lower crime rate than the other Caribbean islands.
- Great opportunity to invest in a location which has not been overcrowded with external advancement but has the business climate for strong green field operations in several investment sectors.
- A stable macroeconomic environment and mature democracy.
- Unrestricted foreign ownership of businesses.
- Slate of flexible and well-tailored concessions for large and small investment projects.
- A diverse population of settlers, encompassing several nationalities inclusive of the indigenous Kalinago people contributing to a highly talented and multi lingual work force.
- Regular sea and air transportation to major markets and destination.
- Preferential access to major international markets and agreements with Europe (EPA) and CARICOM.
- By: staff ¦ On: 31st , Jan 2017Invest Dominica Authority (IDA) is pleased to announce... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 18th , Dec 2016Please take note of some important reminders regarding... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 10th , Oct 2016The 2016 /2017 national budget was presented in July 20... Read More