Accommodations in Dominica Embrace Sustainable Development
Dominica is interested in hotel accommodation investments that suits the island’s image and natural offering, as the Nature Island. The foundation of the island’s tourism industry is its natural features and appeal to visitors. The up market boutique type accommodation provides a complementary fit to the discerning visitor who chooses Dominica for vacation experience.
Dominica has received high level of visibility due to a series of online reviews and top recognition awards received to properties on the island. It is anticipated that this trend will continue creating a greater stir and impact in this sector. We are therefore inviting investors to Dominica who will embrace sustainable development, pay attention to the environment, utilize high-end, personalized customer service and engage modern artistry and style to create luxurious living.
- Sustainable environment- over 66% of the island is covered in forest. 20% is protected by law and includes 2 forest reserves and 3 national parks.
- Warm friendly people – Dominica voted #2 in the Top 10 Charming island towns that offer history, local flavor by Travel.usatoday.com – June
- The island’s natural beauty – Dominica was mentioned as The- Unspoilt -West Indian – Island -You –Have- to- Visit! Hub page – June
- Roseau Dominica was featured among the top 8 Caribbean Towns by Lonely Plant – March
- Not Mass market (lack of overcrowding) all hotels on the island have less than a 100 rooms
- Dominica boasts a good quality of life for residents and local alike: peace and tranquility
- Dominica’s Waitukubuli National Trail (WNT) 118 km long, a Hiking Trail which runs through the entire nature island featured on BBC Fast Trak – BBC – February.
...Jungle Bay has received a number of awards accolades including the recent ranking as one of the top 25 Caribbean hotels by Trip Advisor... Dominica is a unique Caribbean island with many investment opportunities especially in areas that are friendly to the natural environment. Investors can be confident that they will have a friend at IDA...Sam Raphael General Manager, Jungle Bay
Dominica has astonishing natural beauty – secluded beaches, amazing hiking, world class diving, rivers and waterfalls galore – which can be enjoyed without the crowd and clutter of mass tourism. The island's topography will ensure that it is developed slowly and sustainably and for investor’s interested in eco or boutique tourism, it is an ideal opportunity...Gregor Nassief Owner/Manager, Secret Bay Development
- Building materials,
- hotel equipment and furnishing,
- operational vehicle; and
- a tax holiday up to 20 years on profits generated from the investment
Application Form for Hotel Concessions : Download PDF Form
- By: staff ¦ On: 9th , Jan 2019The Senior Investor Services Officer (SISO) will report... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 30th , Dec 2017It has been an extremely difﬁcult period during the imm... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 29th , Dec 2017Applications are invited from suitably qualified person... Read More