On March 29th – 31st, 2016, training/workshops were conducted for the Phase II of the Business Entry Reform Online Business Registration system which was well attended by representatives from several law firms and IBC Agencies.
During the workshops, representatives were provided with manuals and an overview of the new version of the Online Business Registration System (OBRS) where the following key concepts were demonstrated online in the new system:
– User credentials (e-filing)
– Name reservation
– Business Name/Company Registration
– Annual Returns/License / Agent Fees.
- By: Grace ¦ On: 11th , Jun 2020COVID-19 has devasted lives all over the globe. The speed at which the virus inv... Read More
- By: Grace ¦ On: 6th , Jun 2019Like most places in the world, Dominica has realized that it cannot be business... Read More
- By: Grace ¦ On: 21st , Mar 2019A few incidents over the last few years have left me wondering whether expecting... Read More