Please take note of some important reminders regarding VAT Exemptions and Payments in the Commonwealth of Dominica:
- Every registered person known as a taxable person must charge VAT on every supply provided (section 9).
- Only a taxable person (section 52) and persons of section 54 are eligible for VAT refund.
- Persons in an exempt activity must not charge VAT on supply provided (schedule II.)
- Persons in an exempt activity are not eligible for VAT refund.
- Persons in an exempt activity must pay VAT on supplies provided by a taxable person.
- Zero-rated supply is charged at a rate of 0% by a taxable person and therefore is not an exempt supply (schedule I).
- By: staff ¦ On: 20th , Jun 2018When you invest in something, you expect a great deal in return. That’s what hap... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 28th , Feb 2018Investing in the Commonwealth of Dominica starts with understanding the impact o... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 6th , Feb 2018The decision to invest in the Commonwealth of Dominica starts with recognizing t... Read More