As part of an ongoing reform process, the Inland Revenue Division (IRD) has launched a tax e-filing system for tax payers in the Commonwealth of Dominica.
The services provided are:
- Registration of e-user module enabling electronic user (e-user) registration, Inland Revenue Division user registration, and empowerment of the e-user to use e-services on behalf of other taxpayer.
- Taxpayer e-registration module enabling general and tax type specific taxpayer registration as well as amendment of taxpayer data.
- e-Declaration module covers required e-filing functions: online submission and validation of declaration; data transfer to back-office system SIGTAS, receipt to the taxpayer after successful e-filing. The system facilitates the registered tax payer to enquire on his / her own tax account and e-filing/e-declaration documents.
- e-Payment module enabling e-user to pay taxes using e-services of the system.
For information and/or assistance in using the tax e-filing system please contact the IRD Help Desk:
- Telephone Numbers: 1 (767) 266 3664, 1 (767) 266 3647 and 1 (767) 266 3698
- Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Our contact hours are: Mondays – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Tuesdays to Fridays – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- By: Grace ¦ On: 11th , Jun 2020COVID-19 has devasted lives all over the globe. The speed at which the virus inv... Read More
- By: Grace ¦ On: 6th , Jun 2019Like most places in the world, Dominica has realized that it cannot be business... Read More
- By: Grace ¦ On: 21st , Mar 2019A few incidents over the last few years have left me wondering whether expecting... Read More