Princess Cruise Lines, well known for its upmarket cruises and discerning guests, has once again recognized the efforts of Wacky Rollers/WRAVE LTD. in delivering excellence in service to its passengers over the 2013/2014 Cruise Season. This prestigious award is presented annually and is based on high ratings and positive passenger comments. The tours selected are said to provide the cruise passengers with a ‘positive and memorable experience while improving the overall ratings of the destination’.
At a small ceremony on Monday January 12, 2015 on board the Royal Princess, Wacky Rollers/WRAVE LTD. was presented with awards for
- “High Volume Tour of the Season” with its flagship tour, ‘Wacky Rollers 4WD Safari’
- “Low Volume Tour of the Season” with ‘Emerald Pool, Ti Tou Gorge and Champagne Reef’ otherwise called ‘Dominica’s Hot Spots’
- Tour Guide of the Season – for the second consecutive season, Ms. Steline Joseph.
At this time in its history, Wacky Rollers has won a Best Tour award 11 out of its 15 years of doing business with Princess Cruises. The company has also copped both the High and Low volume three times to date, a status rarely achieved by any company working with Princess Cruises. Reflecting on this recent milestone, Managing Director, Phillip Rolle, states that “these awards are testimony to our unwavering commitment to continuous improvement and the consistent delivery of a safe, high quality service. We wish to express our deepest gratitude to all our staff, drivers and vendors/partners who work in support of this mission.’
Of note also is that not every port receives a Tour Guide of the Season award. Wacky Rollers is the only company in Dominica to win this award four times since the 2008/2009 cruise season. Other winners include Jemimah Fevrier for 2008/2009 season and Kay Louisy for the 2010/2011 season. It is safe to say that Steline’s win in 2013/2014, for the second consecutive season is a record achievement.
Last year on receiving her award, Steline committed to surpassing herself and she has delivered! ‘Steline never ceases to amaze me, as a team player and a professional. She is amazing!’ says Yannick Xavier, Wacky Rollers Tour Supervisor.
Presenting the prestigious award was the ship’s Shore Excursion Manager Arkadiusz Kubok who said at the short ceremony on board the ship this afternoon that Wacky Rollers was being recognized by Princess Cruises for ‘providing a high standard of service and high enjoyment’ and ‘for the great memories that you are helping to create for our passengers on the tours’.
Wacky Rollers thanks Princess Cruises yet again for this recognition which is never taken for granted and assures Princess of its continued commitment to quality service to its guests.
- By: Grace ¦ On: 6th , Jun 2019Like most places in the world, Dominica has realized that it cannot be business... Read More
- By: Grace ¦ On: 21st , Mar 2019A few incidents over the last few years have left me wondering whether expecting... Read More
- By: sharon ¦ On: 17th , Oct 2018“Oh Dominica, the land of beauty, the land of verdant, and glorious sunshine” th... Read More