Collection and Use of Personal Information.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
IDA automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. IDA may uses this information to learn more about its visitors, and see how best it can tailor its services to those visitors. However, IDA does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
IDA also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and IDA assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
IDA may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of/or who is responsible for the organisation, to provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
IDA may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend the rights or property of the IDA;
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to IDA. If you have provided personal information to the IDA and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify IDA at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your IDA Information is protected for your privacy and security. We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures. Further, IDA retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
The IDA may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of the IDA website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
- By: staff ¦ On: 30th , Dec 2017It has been an extremely difﬁcult period during the imm... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 29th , Dec 2017Applications are invited from suitably qualified person... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 5th , Aug 2017The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Expo... Read More