Permission for Construction
How you go About Getting Permission to Build in Dominica
A completed development application for planning permission in respect of new buildings and extensions should contain the following information:
- Proof of Ownership Document:
- A copy of a Certificate of Title
- A copy of receipt of purchase of land/property
- Note from a solicitor confirming that application is being made for a Certificate of Title to which the plan relates
- Notarized note from the owner of the land confirming that the land to which the plans relates, has been given to the applicant for development
- One copy of the Survey Plan of the land to which the plans relates
- All Plans must be submitted in triplicate. All drawings with the exception of the Location Plan must be drawn to scale.
- Applications must be accompanied by Location Plan, Site Plan, Floor Plan, Foundation Plan, Elevations, Roof Plans, Cross Sections, Beams and Framing Plan.
- Environmental Impact Assessment may be required as deemed necessary by the Physical Planning Division.
- Starting a Business
- Applying for Fiscal Incentives
- Work & Residency Permit
- Investment Incentives
- Banking & Insurance
- Purchase of Land
- Economic Statistics
- By: staff ¦ On: 14th , May 2020Invest Dominica Authority (IDA) is pleased to announce... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 3rd , May 2020We welcome you to our website, which is our virtual off... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 2nd , Aug 2019The Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica is seeki... Read More