Registering a Non Profit
Do you want your Organisation to be Recognized as a Legal Entity
When registering a Non-profit organizations/business it must be remembered that; the company has no share capital, and it has members rather than shareholders. Incorporating gives the business/organization legal status. If an organization decides to incorporate or not depends upon its activities, nature, or type of organization.
- A sample of the incorporation form must be collected from the Companies and Intellectual Property Office, edited and printed on deed paper.
- Statutory declaration must be prepared by an Attorney.
- Two companies of the document should be printed and submitted to the Ministry of Legal Affairs in order to obtain a Non Profit Licence.
- A registration fee of EC$150.00 (US$57.00) must be paid at the Companies and Intellectual Property Office. A postage stamp of EC$5.00 (US$2.00) must be submitted with the completed form to be placed on the statutory declaration
- Please note that all business names should be first checked with the Companies clerk to ensure availability
- In order to keep the business name on the register, an annual fee of EC$50.00 (US$19.00) must be paid.
- Starting a Business
- Applying for Fiscal Incentives
- Work & Residency Permit
- Investment Incentives
- Banking & Insurance
- Purchase of Land
- Economic Statistics
- By: staff ¦ On: 14th , May 2020Invest Dominica Authority (IDA) is pleased to announce... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 3rd , May 2020We welcome you to our website, which is our virtual off... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 2nd , Aug 2019The Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica is seeki... Read More