Registering a Non Profit
Do you want your Organisation to be Recognized as a Legal Entity
When registering a Non-profit organizations/business it must be remembered that; the company has no share capital, and it has members rather than shareholders. Incorporating gives the business/organization legal status. If an organization decides to incorporate or not depends upon its activities, nature, or type of organization.
- A sample of the incorporation form must be collected from the Companies and Intellectual Property Office, edited and printed on deed paper.
- Statutory declaration must be prepared by an Attorney.
- Two companies of the document should be printed and submitted to the Ministry of Legal Affairs in order to obtain a Non Profit Licence.
- A registration fee of EC$150.00 (US$57.00) must be paid at the Companies and Intellectual Property Office. A postage stamp of EC$5.00 (US$2.00) must be submitted with the completed form to be placed on the statutory declaration
- Please note that all business names should be first checked with the Companies clerk to ensure availability
- In order to keep the business name on the register, an annual fee of EC$50.00 (US$19.00) must be paid.
- Starting a Business
- Applying for Fiscal Incentives
- Work & Residency Permit
- Banking & Insurance
- Purchase of Land
- Economic Statistics
- By: staff ¦ On: 30th , Dec 2017It has been an extremely difﬁcult period during the imm... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 29th , Dec 2017Applications are invited from suitably qualified person... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 5th , Aug 2017The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Expo... Read More