Inland Revenue Registration
Information on the Income Tax Acts, Rules and Forms.
All individuals who own or operate a business (of any kind or size) are reminded of their obligation to register this business with the Inland Revenue Division, this is obligated by law. The Inland Revenue Division registration forms must be duly completed and signed by the business’s owner.
- All businesses must register with the Inland Revenue Division, to obtain a tax number.
- The enterprise must inform the Inland Revenue Division in writing of the commencement date of operation and should submit returns annually in accordance with the Income Tax Act, even during the period of the tax holiday.
- The enterprise must present a copy of their business registration and Articles of Association and Incorporation.
- An enterprise involved in a taxable activity is required to apply for VAT registration at the Inland Revenue Division.
Further additional information regarding IRD can be sourced at www.ird.gov.dm
- Starting a Business
- Applying for Fiscal Incentives
- Work & Residency Permit
- Investment Incentives
- Banking & Insurance
- Purchase of Land
- Economic Statistics
- By: staff ¦ On: 4th , Nov 2020With the imminent threats of the pandemic looming over... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 14th , May 2020Invest Dominica Authority (IDA) is pleased to announce... Read More
- By: staff ¦ On: 3rd , May 2020We welcome you to our website, which is our virtual off... Read More