Vacancy: Investor Services Officer
13 Jul 2022
The Investor Services Officer (ISO) will report to the Senior Investor Services Officer (SISO) and is expected to assist in the provision of hands-on facilitation services to local and foreign investors wishing to establish or expand a business in Dominica.
The Investor Services Officer is expected to:
- Meet with investors and assist them in understanding the requirements and procedures for establishing a business in Dominica.
- To assist in evaluating business proposals, conduct due diligence, negotiate, and make investment recommendations to Management and work the deal through to legal completion.
- Provide qualifying investors with timely responses and service to establish, operate, upgrade, and expand investments in Dominica.
- Provide after-care services when requested by established investors.
- Provide information on problem areas and make suggestions to improve the investment climate to facilitate easier establishment, operation, and expansion of businesses.
EDUCATION/TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Economics, Finance or another similar and suitable Business-related field.
- At least three years work experience in investor relations department/investment agency, entrepreneurship and/or business development.
- Candidate must be a holder of a valid driver’s license and a motor vehicle
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of proficiency in the use of Information and Communication Technologies
- Sound understanding of business principles and the commercial environment within which both, Invest and Discover Dominica authorities operate.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with high-profile executives and clients.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to speak a foreign language is an advantage.
CONDITIONS OF RECRUITMENT
The position is to be filled on a contractual basis for two (2) years, subject to renewal upon decision by the Board of Directors.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND TIMELINE
Indicate your interest by forwarding your Cover Letter, Resume and three (3) references to include at least two (2) most recent employers in sealed envelopes, marked Confidential Application for the Position of Investor Services Officer, Invest Dominica Authority and addressed to:
The Executive Director
Invest Dominica Authority
1st Floor, 5-7 Great Marlborough Street
Telephone: 767 448-2045